Mr.Nicholas Garulay, You have been served.

Doctor on Demand has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to Doctor on Demand, Inc., 275 Battery St, Suite 650, San Francisco, CA 94111.

A notice of copyright infringement has been filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Thedocapp?

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #1352197

This is the person making these posts! He just got out of jail for stealing 500k from my business.

Naples, Florida, United States #1351292

These are FAKE POSTS! Untrue and Unfair!

Miami, Florida, United States #1347382

Is this the same Nick Garulay that was caught scamming people up in New England about 10 or 12 years ago? He'll probably claim "fake news" but someday even sonny boy will know.

to Scott Naples, Florida, United States #1347632

I've lived in Naples, Florida since 1996. Your comment is definitely fake news.

Served what?Some non sense from a fake person trying to take down?

You make me stronger with this non sense!

Responsible? unethical business? Do you even know what it's like to own a business? Do you know what it's like to have employees?

Do you know what's it's like to provide for your family?

These are fake posts.

Naples, Florida, United States #1341571

Nick, the people that made or make these posts are only messengers. YOU are responsible for all the negative comments and the continued unethical business practices that go back to 2011. Again, Good Luck.

Naples, Florida, United States #1341467

The people that make these posts are pathetic.

They can't make it in life so they trash other people behind their back in efforts to sabotage ones future.

While you may succeed at ruining my reputation online (and my innocent 9 year old son) I continue to succeed.

I beat odds and people like you (the poster of slander) can't stand to see someone do better.

If my current status drives you crazy, you haven't seen anything yet!

Get a life.Or keep watching mine!

Naples, Florida, United States #1341403

Nick, way to go. Maybe, you can get your old job back from the Kia dealership. Good luck.

to Karma Naples, Florida, United States #1347728

We ran our exotic car dealership out of the Kia store for a short time while our facility was being built.We have since sold that property which will soon be Porsche of Naples.

I would not be embarrassed if I sold Kia's as they are a great car, however your post may be in efforts to expose me somehow? Absolutely nothing to hide as I have been attacked on this website and little idiots like the one that started this post have nothing better to do. I sell cars as a hobby now.

Ambassador Auto Sales has been closed since 2011.Be proud as the poster of this non sense, at least you accomplished something today.